Wednesday 17 June 2015

Hai,
I just posted the one from 12th but I forgot to upload it on the 12th so I just did it now...

Luckily, my time as a sociopath is over, it was just a short phase.
I spoke to Ben yesterday :). I may seem like a teenage girl here but HE WAS TALKING TO ME ON SNAPCHAT WITH HIS SHIRT OFF. How am I meant to deal with this. I no longer see Holly as a threat, I mean I have a connection to Ben, where she doesn't.

Ben lives a hour away from me but I'll see him when I visit my cousins. We have so much in common, we like the same subjects and we both love rugby and athtletics. He is so perfect, he's kind, caring, smart, creative, good at art, drama, good at P.E and is very fit. Even Lena said he was a 9/10 in looks.

Over last week my depression came back which was really sad. I said it came back as I had depression for over a year and stopped around middle of May. I tried to hang myself twice but everytime I heard someone come up so I stopped. I was afraid to tell anyone as I didn't feel like they cared. But last week it came back and I was so scared. At the weekend I just didn't care and now I'm just normal again

Well thats all for today, see you again soon

QOTD:
Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment