Sunday 21 June 2015

Hello again,

I'm meant to be doing homework right now but I don't really care. Today is fathers day but in all honesty, I don't particully like my dad. He always has a go at me.
Yesterday he gave me a 5 second warning he was going to clean my fish tank and had a go at me as I hadn't cleaned my desk.
But I know this is probably just a teenagery thing.
My Grandad was also here but I don't really like him either. He always says innapropraite stuff.

Yesterday I had an all day rehersal for Matilda, I'm only the chorus though. I don't know why I even bother with all that stuff coz I always get the crap roles. I can't even hit high notes anymore. My first performance is tomorrow for all change day (or something like that)

No big update on Ben either I just know he doesn't like me back.

QOTD

We were born to be real, not to be perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment